Criminal Coconuts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Coconuts

Welcome to the Cc's forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Magic Bullet Denoiser Ii 1.4 Crack Mac
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 12:27 by 

» Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair 1.0.0.2
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Dec 2013, 12:19 by 

» ilmasta rahaa ^^
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 15:38 by Ham$taH

» Xfire Account names
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 16:10 by AceFin

» Want to change nickname
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 23:55 by Palikka

» New nickname
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 00:02 by hornet

» Your Favorite Map??
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 15:11 by Palikka

» Match [FAP] VS Cc|
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 14:39 by cc|Karvakasi

» Activity!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 09:53 by hornet

Cannot create party?? [FIXED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ham$taH

Cannot create party?? [FIXED] Empty
PostSubject: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 15:52

download Hamachi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and join CCMW2 password: hamtaro
AND IT WORKS GUYS!!
easy as shit ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
SA_HA
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 16:26

Ham$taH wrote:
download Hamachi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and join CCMW2 password: hamtaro
AND IT WORKS GUYS!!
easy as shit ^^

Yes it works i know!!!
Back to top Go down
hornet
Admin
Admin
hornet

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 15:05

the hamachi wont start when windows start i ve been setted up that command but no HELP!!??
Back to top Go down
Nagurov
Admin
Admin
Nagurov

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 00:38

hornet wrote:
the hamachi wont start when windows start i ve been setted up that command but no HELP!!??

same problem
Back to top Go down
FireDuck

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 10:58

what version u got?
Back to top Go down
https://cc-clan.forumotion.com
hornet
Admin
Admin
hornet

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2010, 19:11

newest
Back to top Go down
Ham$taH

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 22:18

Sorry guys haven't had this problem since i never close my computer, as all true gamers should who need to get the comp on quick, but anyways i made a quick Google and found this, hope it helps:

One of the problems with the free version of Hamachi is that it won’t start when windows does. Hamachi can be an awesome admin back door to all your computers. There are a few ways to make Hamachi start as a service in Windows. First I’ll start with something that has the same effect- Start a program when Windows boots using task scheduler. You won’t have to log in or nothin’ tex! It will just go behind the scenes service style. Also note that the hamachi interface will not pop up. The target audience here is people who already have their Hamachi client configured and want it to start at boot. The quick version of this is: task scheduler>on boot>start hamachi. But here is the detailed walkthrough:

Vista Task scheduler method-
Step one- install Hamachi from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] configure it for the Hamachi network you use BEFORE continuing. The next steps create a task which runs on boot and starts Hamachi whether you log in or not. It has the same end result as running Hamachi as a service for me.

- start>run>task scheduler

- On the right side click “Create a task”

- General Tab – Name- call it Hamachi

- Description – This task launches Hamachi when windows starts up.

- User> use your own account for now. Go back and change it later.

- Choose “Run whether user is logged on or not”

- Select Run with highest privileges

- I selected hidden and configure Windows vista

- Triggers tab- new

- begin the task at startup

- optional (I have better luck “delaying start” by 1min. Be sure to wait 1 min to test if you do this)

- Leave the rest default- no repeat, stop, activate, expire BUT check enabled. and OK

- Actions- new

- action should already be “start a program”

- Settings>Program/script: Browse to your Hamachi.. ie c:\program files\Hamachi\hamachi.exe

- No “arguments” or “start in” and hit ok.

- Conditions-

- turn off stop if the computer switches to battery power if you have this on a users laptop

- Settings – should be ok. hit ok

- Box should come up for the username/password. It probably isn’t going to work if you don’t cache this.

Now to check your work and troubleshoot –
In the task scheduler window the left pane contains: Task scheduler library click that
Right click on your Hamachi task and hit run
In the bottom section when you have the Hamachi task selected is a tab called history. Click that
In the history tab there will be several entries to help troubleshoot. Task triggered, engine received…, task started, action started, created task process, action completed and task completed. I had a problem with user accounts and this helped me figure it out.
Now delete Hamachi from your startup folder in start>program files>startup and reboot.
Once you reboot, log in, and check the task manager for hamachi.exe. If it is running you should be able to see the test machine on another computer in the Hamachi network. Viola! Now you have an encrypted awesome connection that traverses multiple NATs, bypasses most firewalls and best of all isn’t transparent to your average dumb user. When you launch this from task scheduler you won’t be able to see the UI. Next I’ll write the instructions for doing this with SC so that it starts as a service. I’ll also create a doc for running a Hyperic agent in the same manner.

found on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (so not made by me, although i found it Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
hornet
Admin
Admin
hornet

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 09:51

Well Lets try when i go to my computer today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot create party?? [FIXED]   Cannot create party?? [FIXED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot create party?? [FIXED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Criminal Coconuts :: Public :: CoDMW2 Problems-
Jump to: